Sunday, September 19, 2010

Joke survey

I've been commissioned by the Canadian Joke Board of Canada to conduct a survey on Jokes and the feelings associated with them. Included below are random samplings of jokes, with a list of potential responses. If your particular emotional response is not included among the options listed, please email ARITWARU@GMAIL.COM, where all feedback will be promptly deleted.

Let’s begin…


When I was a kid my father used to beat me. When I got older, my mother took over.

Is this joke…

  1. SAD

  1. MORBID

  1. REASSURING


When I was in high school I smoked so much pot, kids used to scrape my forehead for resin.

Is this Joke…

  1. GROSS

  1. DISGUSTING

  1. A GOOD IDEA

I bought a glow in the dark sundial, but I can’t make it work.

Is this joke…

  1. LAME

  1. CHEEZY

  1. ENLIGHTENING

Is masturbation a sin if you’re thinking about Jesus?

Is this joke…

  1. OFFENSIVE

  1. EROTIC

  1. BOTH A AND B

Human Beings are the only species that can claim to be the best, because they have the ability to talk, and can make the statement ‘human beings are the best of all species’. While Parrots can claim to be the best, a human has to say so first, again proving human superiority.

Is this joke…

  1. AWKWARD

  1. CONFUSING

  1.  AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION

When my girlfriend sends me a naked picture online, I save it in a folder marked ‘potential revenge’.

Is this joke…

A. VINDICTIVE

B. CREEPY

C. NO ONE WHO WROTE THIS JOKE WOULD HAVE A GIRLFRIEND


When you finger-fuck an armless woman she appreciates it more.

Is this joke…

  1. ABSURD

  1. SICK

  1. FACTUAL

A Girl asked me if all comedians were depressed and narcissistic. This made me sad, because she didn’t ask about me specifically.

Is this joke…

  1. INSIGHTFUL

  1. BALONEY

  1. ANDY, IS THAT YOU?



UPDATE:

More Jokes from esteemed patrons of 'Blogging with Andy Itwaru'

From

Faisal Issah


Why did the glitch cross the road?

A. TO POST ON ANDYS BLOG SITE

B. TO LOOK FOR HIS DOPPLEGANGER 

C. TO GET TO THE HUMANS 

*C is the correct answer, but if you thought of it you yourself have become a glitch.

To have your joke posted contact ARITWARU@GMAIL.COM or add Andy Itwaru on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment